Monday, September 3, 2012

Show and Tell Monday- Fall Edition!

Back again linking up with the fab Becky from over at From Mrs. to Mama to start thinking about all things fall!

 
 
 
1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
 
A few things- its football season and that makes THIS girl pretty happy.
 
Pinned Image
Also, taking Grayson to the pumpkin patch and trick or treating since last year he was just a peanut. Plus our two year anniversary is in October so that makes me excited too.
 
2. Show us your fall style.
 
To me fall is all about scarves, hoodies, long sleeves, and boots. Here are a few things that need to appear in my closet.
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
3. Tell us your favorite thing to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids.
 
I love love love going to the pumpkin patch. The one where you have to get on a wagon and trek out into the patch to find the perfect pumpkin. Grayson got to go with us last year for the first time, he loved it as you can see.
 I cant wait to take him this year and have him actually be awake. I also think that fall festivals are a must, as well as pumpkin carving as a family and massive amounts of trick or treating.
 
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
 
Hot apple cider is a must.
 
5. Tell us, how will you be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?
 
Well, my friend Haley always has a party so we will be attending that. Grayson made his first appearance last year and will be going back again dressed as something adorable.  I'm thinking he's either going to be a dragon or a tiger- but I'm not sure. If anyone has any other cute ideas, please share! 
 
 
Baby Boo Dragon from Toys R Us
 
Our costume will be related to his in some way, but we're not sure on how just yet.
We'll also take him trick or treating with his cousins, just like last year.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness those costumes are adorable! cute blog:)

    new follower - joanna.dan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #2...all great choices! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)