Saturday, October 22, 2011

Can I get a nap?

Let me start out by saying I love being Grayson's Mommy. I do. I love that kid more than I ever thought I could. But at 3 AM when he eats, then decides rather than going back to sleep he'd just like to stare at me and look around; I'd really love to have a nanny.
Momma is tired, folks. Daddy, bless his heart, doesn't seem to hear the kiddo when he's crying in the middle of the night and even if I wake up the hubs and say "Get the baby" I can't seem to fall back to sleep until he's out. Then he likes to make little crying noises every so often in his sleep that wake me right up. I think its his way of saying "HA, you aren't going back to sleep are you, Ma?"
I read somewhere when I was pregnant that in other countries they send Mom home from the hospital with a paid for nanny for up to a year...come on USA, get with that program!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)